A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Friday 10 September 2010

Scarlet and Crimson covered & concealed brush set


I bought these brushes a while back from superdrug and have never looked back since! These are fabulous for their price of £5 or £6! Size of the brushes is perfect for travel and home use and handles are very sturdy. I have to mention that these brushes have cute intricate details that caught my attention in the first place. Each brush has its name written on it too so life is easy haha! The brushes are synthetic and soft but with a bit of resiliance.....a bit of bounce I guess lol This is unique and great for application of things like moisturiser and foundations/concealers. In this kit you get 3 brushes: foundation brush, concealer brush and precision concealer brush which is the smallest one. I found the foundation brush works best for me for applying moisturisers and tinted moisturisers. I have tried applying MAC studio tech foundation with it...its not too great with that but this is still one of my essential everyday make up brushes. The concealer brushes for me have been far too small.....when I think of concealer brushes I think much denser and fluffier so it looks airbrushed and not streaky. I found that these two brushes from the kit are awesome as lip brushes instead! Because they give a defined look to lip sticks etc. Since they are synthetic they form a nice sharp shape too when loaded with lip products. Overall a 9/10 for this cute and affordable brush set!

No comments:

Post a Comment