A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Friday 10 September 2010

Lush....Honey I washed the kids soap


Hey! If there was a smell in the world that was uber delicious it would be the smell of honey I washed the kids soap by lush....honestly!! It smells sweet like honey and toffee and feels like cream on the skin. It says on the label that it is a hand & body soap, I have used it as a hand soap and in my shower. I had to cut mine into chunks to save wasting product, I loved it that much. I tried this soap a while back but never got round to reviewing it, then repurchased and so here the review is girlys!! I usually buy 100g of this soap but this time they gave me some extra and it cost me £3.66. Normally I think its £2 something. I have noticed the skin on my arms to be noticably softer, I tried this soap after I had gone for a waxing session and it calmed my skin down greatly! You all probably know how much of an ouch waxing is! It is a light brownish colour and has a honey comb like layer on top....so cute! I would show you a picture of mine open but its kinda weird looking as it has been in my shower for some time haha. For more information on ingredients and pictures go to the LUSH website. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment