A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Friday 10 September 2010

My new skincare products :)


So yeah I finally went out and bought the neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask....I just had to give into the hype lol I have been using it for a few days so still not ready to review it yet but I can say so far its nice! It smells good and is really smooth. My skin feels clean and tingly after use, especially if I leave it on as a mask for 5 minutes. Will let you guys know how that one goes. The other thing is the clean and clear shine control daily moisturiser, ok so I don't have oily skin but I just heard that this was an awesome moisturiser regardless. The smell is exactly like the face wash which I had used previously, a fresh smell. It is very hydrating but kind of leaves a slight dewy finish...hmm I thought this was meant for oil control lol Ah well will continue to use a little while longer till I am sure of it. TTYL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment