A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Single eyeshadows by Benefit


The beige one is called buckle bunny and the blue one is snow job. These powder eyeshadows are top quality, They apply like butter and show up exactly like in the pan. I got these from my mum who had bought them a while back, so I'm not sure if they are available anymore. OK so no jokes, buckle bunny is my favourite all over lid colour since I got it, thanks mum! Its perfect because its just a little darker than my skin tone but has a very finely milled sparkle, almost an iridescence to it. I could wear this everyday if I didn't have others. I didn't like snow job as much because its quite light for me but is a nice starter for darker shades. Same applies to its consistency, silky! The pans are bigger than mac ones which are around 26mm in diameter as mentioned a lot on youtube. These products are much expected from a nice brand like Benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment