A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Bourjois smokey eyes eyeshadow trio


This is the smokey eyes trio in 01 gris dandy. I had got this in boots a year ago and finally decided it needed a review lol It says it is the new baked technology and hence why the shadows are dome shaped. To be honest its not the best of palettes to create a smokey eye. It creates a very shimmery chunky smokey eye. I don't know about you guys but I like some matte shades too! The lightest silver shade especially is chalky. The darkest shade is nice. It says its 8 hour wear which it is roughly but I used a primer as always. They have many such trios, I think there is a brownish one, purpley one and maybe a blue one. I bought mine at boots UK. I like the packaging as it is compact and at the back its informative for beginners as it tells you where to put each shade in the trio onto your eyelids. I prefer the single round pot eyeshadows from Bourjois much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment