A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Bobbi Brown blush/bronzer duo set


When I was in Las Vegas this summer I went into a CCO for the first time ever! If you live in the USA you know that CCO is a Cosmetics Company outlet so it sells cosmetics that are discontinued etc. So anyhow I got this duo and the bronzer is medium and the blush is called peony. Now I wanted this purely because of the peony blush, however its a little too pink for me in the summer when  my skin is darker. I was not able to wear it on holiday because I was by the pool so much and I got too much tanner hehe! Both powders are matte which I love and apply really smoothly. Look very natural if applied with a light touch. This set was a great deal and I also got the face blender brush with it too!! The brush is ok, not great for blush because it comes out chunky but works for blending bronzer and blush together. Overall an ok duo for everyday in the winter times for me! Also I feel this will look awesome on those of you who have fair to light skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment