A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 24 August 2010

MAC mineralize blush in NEW VIBE


Heyy!! This blush is from the "In the groove" collection that came out this summer 2010. I got it at Macys when I was in vegas. Its that baked kind of blush type and the right side is a very very shimmery gold/peach/coppery colour and the left is a dusty pink/rose shade with some gold sparkles in it. Both work seamlessly together even though they are so so different. Its perfection!! Sometimes I like to use just the pink side then separately go over it with the gold side to give a dewy finish. For a softer look I swirl my brush in the whole brush to get a mixed effect! MAC's mineralize products are stepping it up, this is very close to my all time favourite blush by bourjois in santal!

No comments:

Post a Comment