A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 24 August 2010

MAC mineralize eyeshadow in SEA & SKY



OMG I finally have it, I have been wanting this for the longest time and recently I got it as a birthday present from one of my mums good friend!! How super nice of her! Again MAC's mineralize products just keep getting cooler. As always their eyeshadows are brilliant but this one has some beautiful blues, silvers and purples in it. Don't forget the shimmers! But yeah the gorgeous veining of purple in the lighter blue makes it appear like clouds in the sky and the deeper blue is like the ocean...how nifty! Warning though this is a very shimmery product but to me its absolutely what I want in a blue. The ultimate night time shadow....

No comments:

Post a Comment