A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Barry M nail paints


From left to right the shades I have are cobalt blue, blue glitter, bright pink, racing green and raspberry. These retail for £2.95 which is amazing considering they have a huge variety of colours and they are of great quality. They are comparable to higher end brands as they come out very opaque and do not chip easily. Most of the shades I have are matte but the blue glitter and racing green which have glitter/ are iridescent. I am coming to the end of the rasperry nail paint and I have used that colour so much throughout the last year! So yes you get a fair amount of product. Mine is starting to get clumpy now though. Maybe it has reached the end of its shelf life? Anyhow I will continue to purchase these nail paints as in different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment