A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Monday 23 August 2010

MAC pro brush belt



So I ordered this product from ebay and it took me so long to find a genuine seller that was power rated! But I did and so I got my hands on it. You have probably seen this on the MAC pro website if at all. It is made of a faux leather like material and has tons and tons of compartments even for those of us who may be hoarding quite a lot of brushes. Small palettes like the urban decay deluxe palette can also fit! The waist belt is adjustable. Each brush slot is pretty big so many small eye brushes can be slotted in each. I have just filled it up randomly so you guys can see what it would look like. This is a pricey product so if you are not willing to shell out yet then the ELF makeup artists brush belt is a cheaper alternative on eyeslipsface.co.uk. Also another great alternative could be the Fraulein cosmetics brush belt which is available at fraulein38.com. Check them out too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment