A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Monday 23 August 2010

Manly 120 pro palette


I purchased this product from ebay uk and its from the brand Manly which has been raved about a lot on youtube. I decided to test it myself! You can also get it from beautiesfactory.  It came from Hong Kong in perfect condition as all eyeshadows were intact due to numerous layers of bubble wrap. The seller was great….check them out their ebay name is topfashion-79. They also sent a free brush as a gift. The brush was not good. However the eyeshadows were beautiful. There are matte, shimmery and pearly textures. So many colours to choose from as well. So the first tray had 60 shadows and second tray also 60!! The size of the whole palette was smaller than I thought, so a handy little kit for anyone. The shadows stay on a whole day provided a good eyeshadow primer is used. I used the good old UDPP (urban decay primer potion). There are some shades I have gotten a whole lot of use of, they include the neutrals, purple shades and white/beige shades. Also for my own reference I have added cool creative names to them and stuck it on the top lid, I did that so I could keep a log of which colours go well together for future use. This is a fun way of personalizing a palette that has no named shadows! I would recommend this palette and seller to you guys! I shall add some pictures of swatches of my favourite shades when I have used it a while longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment