A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Monday 23 August 2010

New train case!


I had ordered it a while back from amazon uk but never actually got round to reviewing it hehe! But here it is in all its glory! The seller was called worldofscissors so go check them out they do a fantastic range of sturdy and funky designed train cases. They are called the elegant solingen beauty boxes. Mine was around £40 and well worth the quality. As you can probably tell I have it in pink but they have black and silver too as well as animal prints. This train case is useful as their are cantilever trays on each side and the sections can be repositioned to how you may need them. This is great for lets say longer lipglosses etc. I will be using it to store all the cosmetics I am going to take with me for my year at university! Very handy because last year I remember stuffing make up in small pouches everywhere. Anyhow this is made of sturdy aluminium and comes with a nifty lock in case you want to keep something like jewellery in there safe. The size is quite large and the bottom should fit large coastal scents palettes or hair tools etc. I think my mum may want one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment