A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Monday 23 August 2010

Smiths Rosebud salve


I purchased this product from sephora after I had tried a friend’s one. I loved it as soon as I did and so had to go out and buy one. I live in the UK so was difficult to locate this brand, in the USA its quite popular though. Recently I have found that it is also available on ASOS.com which is a UK website. They are not pricey and serve as a moisturising salve. I mainly have used this on my lips before going to bed but you can also use it where ever else you may have rough skin. It has a pleasent smell, floral/rosy as described. It is not too over whelming so no worries there.  It serves as a great base under lipsticks too as sometimes lipsticks can be a little drying. If you are struggling to find this product a good dupe would be the Vaseline in the rose variety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment