A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Saturday 12 February 2011

Trying out the new MAXFACTOR mini nail polishes...some spring shades!




They have launched this range of polishes not too long ago and I finally decided to go and get myself some...as you all may or may not know painting my nails is my favourite thing to do everrr! The size of these polishes is so cute and perfect since you can finish it all up before it goes lumpy and wastes. The first shade above is 08 Diva violet. I got it because its a girly pink/lilac colour and I wanted to try and replace my eyeko lilac polish which is my fave polish of all time....but sadly this colour does not beat the eyeko polish but is still nice. I guess I will just have to buy more back ups for the eyeko lilac polish! The next shade is a golden sheer tone colour called 01 Ivory. Hmm I am not sure why its called ivory because its more goldy lol but yes none the less a nice shimmery shade. Finally the third shade is 05 Sunny pink....and this is my absolute favourite!! It is a fine pearly pink with gold and violet iridescence.....soooo pretty for spring 2011! Overall quality of these polishes is good and they don't tend to chip easily especially the ones with shimmers in em...so yeh enjoyy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment