A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Saturday 12 February 2011

COSMOPOLITAN beauty experts blend perfefction sponge



So finally a version of the famous beauty blender sponge and sonia kashuk sponge from the USA is now available at superdrug!! Talk about convenience....I have been thinking of ordering the US version of the beauty blender off ebay for a while now but have always felt its quite pricey due to postage etc. So when I saw this is just had to purchase it :) Its a cute hot pink super super soft and bouncy sponge for application of any creamy face products. I have been using it for the past week and let me tell you its really worth it because if you try and buy a face brush for £5 its very difficult to find a decent soft one of the correct shape, this sponge is the best alternative to me! The reason why I like it the most for day to day use is because it gives a very sheer coverage of the product on my face so I am technically wearing the minimum amount of makeup, no cakeyness! I use a cream to powder foundation...MAC studio tech just to let ya guys know.

No comments:

Post a Comment