A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Jose Eber hair curling irons


I bought these curlers from amazon after I had seen them in action in debenhams. These are the only curling irons I own so I can't really compare it with anything else. The reason is that these curl my hair just how I want them. I think it is a 19mm or 25mm barrel, I do not have the box anymore but that is about the size it looks like. There is no clip so its just a free barrel for wrapping your hair around. There is only one heat setting so there is just one on/off switch. It gets very very hot! Which is why I am guessing the curl holds so well. Also this means your hair has to be rolled on for literally 5 seconds and its super curled! The barrel is made of tourmaline/ceramic so hair glides on and off with no kink lines like the ones the clipped curlers give. I can get very tight curls to looser ones really easily too! It has a swivel cord so you don't get tangled and kevlar gloves which are heat resistant are provided so you don't burn your hands. When I bought it it was really expensive but I guess I paid for the quality, £80 but now it has become cheaper to around £40 depending also on the barrel size etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment