A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Fragrance: Viva la juicy by Juicy Couture 50ml


Finally I got this perfume for my birthday a few weeks ago!! My mom surprised me with it and I was so so happy because I had been wanting this since it came out. She knows me too well hehe! Anyhow the bottle is super cute with that huge satin bow and gold detailed charms. Ok so I am not that great at describing scents and here is where I wish there was a scratch and smell option for you guys. So here is my attempt at it....its a sweet scent almost sugary but in a formal and subtle way if that makes sense. Hmm its not fruity or floral. The best advice I can give to you is to go to the stores and test it out yourself, but if you like Victoria's secret fragrances than you will probably like this perfume just because it reminds me of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment