A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Bath & Body works fragrance mists


So yet again these were from my Las Vegas haul this summer and I have tried all of them out a couple of times. I have orange sapphire, sea island cotton and of course I had to get moonlight path. If you all don't already know moonlight path is my favourite scent by Bath & body works, I think I must own all of their products in this scent lol. These mists were on a deal...3 for $10 I think. So my mum grabbed some for me!! Usually they are priced at $5 each. You get 88ml which is a handy size for your purse or even for your day to day wear. After watching pinkie charm's video on youtube reviewing orange sapphire I thought wow this is going to be extremely orangey, but really for me it is not at all. I mean it is most definitely orange but a more floral type of orange scent which is rare I have to say. Sea island cotton is similar to clean cotton scent by Yankee candle if you know about that one, or the best I can say is that it smells like fresh laundry! Beautiful! Moonlight path is a lavender type scent but reminds me of an ocean like smell too. I can't tell you exactly but check out their website for ingredients. I think if you live in the UK as I do you will find it difficult to be able to find these mists but again as always try amazon or ebay and if not Boots natural collection also do many different mists like these in lovely smells. I think I had tried the french vanilla and absolutely loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment