A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Friday 16 May 2014

May Favourites!







This month was definitely a Bobbi Brown kind of month! I've been loving their BB cream in medium/dark, its light yet provides excellent coverage. All thanks to my mum of course, she passed this and a bunch of other stuff on to me ;)  Thank youuuu if you are reading this !!! Another Bobbi Brown favourite would be the shimmer brick in wild rose, perfect for a pinky flush and glow in one...a lovely all rounder. I have also tried it as a eyeshadow and loved it...reminds me of a mixture of shades from the naked 3 palette ;) 

This month I have also seriously been treating my hair to the luscious hair serum by kerastase, yes this is one of the huile ultime ones in a jasmine sort of a scent. Great for dry hair thats thick and unruly as it doesn't add the extra grease factor. I recommend trying it...worth the splurge! In terms of perfumes the Endymion Eau de Cologne is a fresh woody take on all those heavy winter scents. A dear friend/boyfriends sister Venugaa gave it to me as a gift and I'm halfway through this already....absolutely gorgeous :) Thank you! 

Lastly some non beauty favourites...I recently went on a trip to Barcelona and was obsessing over their mango collection and bought a lovely floral coat in a coral/mink colour, I thought it would brighten up a simple skinny jean and tee look anyday. AND FINALLY...I got a dogeared necklace...in pearls of love (the gold dipped version), thank you Dharma Bear !! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment