A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Thursday 7 March 2013

Review: Ponds eye contour cream

I am not generally one who is interested in eye creams but something about the cute little packaging made me want to try it out. My mom always said that my grandma used ponds and her skin was always gorgeous so I decided to give it a try. It comes in an adorable little pot and the smell is a clean gentle scent which is nice for around the eyes. I loved the consistency, rich but almost serum like. It was fab for my dry skin! I can wear it under make up too which is an additional bonus. A little goes a long way so its good value for money, I can't remember exactly but around £5. So if you are looking for a moisturising eye cream that can soothe this is a lovely one, would recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment