A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Friday 6 April 2012

HAUL: Bath time and hand care

This was a small yet useful haul! I spent the day with a lovely friend of mine and also got some great stuff.
My new found love for lounging around in comfy bathrobes - sorted by this Yves Delorme (Paris) bath robe. Thought it was a spa appropriate colour, a lovely pastel/mint green with large pockets to warm up with. The best thing is the material, a towel fabric which is great for drying off in after relaxing showers.




Bronnley Lime and Bergamot conditioning hand cream - It had an interesting serum like texture with a scent that I just loved instantly. Sort of like a zesty woody smell. It mentions that it is a hand cream but I have used it on my body so far and enjoyed it just as much.



Herbacin Wuta Kamille + Glycerine hand cream - I bought this for my hand bag since especially in the colder months I tend to get dry bits between my fingers and my hands in general. Its a lovely thick moussey texture that soaks in fast and it has a gently almost baby like smell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment