A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Sunday 21 August 2011

My current skincare routine...(warning this probably changes weekly lol)

Most girls and guys struggle with skincare and some more than others, I suppose the best you can do is find a routine that works best for you and stick to it! Having said that here is mine and hope you get some ideas from it or try some of this stuff out because it works most days for me :) And a note I have quite dry skin with occasional breakouts. 

Step 1 (If I am wearing makeup) - make up remover - MAC cleanse of oil - £16 MAC 
Step 2 - Face wash - Clinique facial soap bar in extra mild - £13.50 selfridges 
Step 3 - Toner - Fudco rosewater - £8 Ebay 
Step 4 - Moisturiser - Oilatum natural repair - £9 - Boots 
Step 5 - Acne treatment - fair and lovely anti spot pen 

I usually constantly try out new products but this is what I return to if I need it currently.





No comments:

Post a Comment