A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Wednesday 29 June 2011

A summer style essentials haul!



So over the last few days summer has been blistering here in the UK so I decided I finally needed some new fun staples in my wardrobe and believe it or not most of them are from Boots! Who knew boots could have such cute clothes etc….they only have a small beachwear range but everythings really fun and I guess the bigger the Boots is the more variety of their range they will stock. The one I live near is quite big so they had quite a large section yay J

-          Large sun hat - £8
-          Coral bay lime green dress - £14
-          Coral bay polka dot flip flops - £7
-          Health and beauty mag (free for adv card holders)
-          Towel body wrap for after shower/pool - £ 3 


No comments:

Post a Comment