A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Sunday 20 February 2011

Avon...Far away perfume


I decided to try this scent because I had heard someone raving about it on youtube, and yup they were right!! Its a weird yet nice smell. I ordered it online from the avon website and it was on sale at the time for £7 !!!!!! People were right also in that its not fruity or floral or musky its unique....yes it is exotic and oriental and by that I don't mean it smells like a chinese takeaway lol but instead a delicate smell of the culture........ok so you are probably thinking well that was not helpful but basically it reminds me of the far east in a natural scenic kind of way sigh....please try it cos its fab!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do they still have this perfume on their catalogues? I want to try! :)

    do pheromones work

    ReplyDelete