A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Saturday 4 September 2010

MAC studio tech foundation


This is my first ever MAC foundation and yes now I know my own MAC colour is NC 43!! This is a cream foundation and so far I love it. I was a bit unsure of trying it because the MAC prep and prime for eyes irritated my skin so I thought that all their face products might have that effect too. Thankfully this one works wonders! It melts as soon as you touch it; I apply it by first using a foundation brush to smear it on my skin then using a buffing brush I blend it out. Speaking of blending its nice and easy and the coverage I would say is light to medium but I am sure you can build it for a fuller coverage. I use it very sheer. Also I have heard that many people recommend it as a concealer rather than a foundation…and yes I can see where they are coming from it can work as a concealer dupe. So if you are looking for a 2 in 1 foundation this is wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment