A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Homedics FAC 200 facial care kit


Ok so I bought this item to try out an inexpensive microdermabrasion home kit, it didn't work! Yes I charged it for the recommended amount of time but still it did not work. I think that the battery was faulty like many of the other reviewers for this item have mentioned. So perhaps its not such a good brand? It looked professional though haha! It came with a toner, moisturiser,cleanser and of course microdermabrasion cream.I guess you get what you pay for....having said that I think I should just go for the luxe de luxe of all microdermabrasion kits CLARISONIC! As soon as I have saved up the cash for it of course. Look out for reviews in a few weeks time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment