A beauty blogger presents....reviews, swatches, updates and more!

Sunday 22 August 2010

Mehron paradise AQ Metallic palette



This palette includes makeup that is water activated. Its easy to remove as it dissolves when water is applied. The palette I have is metallic and the shades are fantastic! I love the quality of this product as the shimmer is smooth and not chunky at all. I ordered this palette from amazon uk, as many of you know mehron make up is mainly for stage purposes and is not sold in the UK except for in select places. My seller was great I think it was called darkpixie on amazon. Shipping was ace as everything came in perfect condition and they sell many other stage make-up items. So go check them out on amazon uk. 8 great metallic colours as shown above are included and for once the brush it came with works well too. I use these shadows as a base for my powder eyeshadows or as eye liners. They are very opaque so can be used on their own too! There are neutral colours like the bronze and some fun vibrant shades like the yellow and orange. All in all a great mix. I have included some swatches above. Oh and my favourite thing about these products is the smell....I know thats a little weird but they smell like vanilla cakes!!! LOVED IT! Try the mehron website for more of their AQ palettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment